Saturday, December 20, 2008

Word of the week

Yeah, I know, it's late again. Maybe I should change the day to Saturday.
So, I tried to find something Christmasy for you guys, but I failed. Unfortunately I am not sapient enough to mitigate the sadness you have due to the sad fact that I am unable to find a Christmasy word. Yay! I used both of the other words of the week in the same sentence. That was sorta random, though.


Here it is!!
Oh, and again, I don't want the Wiki nerds to sue me for all I'm worth, so the credit for this goes to Wikipedia. (No offense the the Wiki nerds...)

Transmogrification
Part of Speech - Noun
Definition - the act or process of being transformed into a different form
Sentence - Um, I can't think of one. Leave a comment with a sentence you thought of that contains this word. Please. Thank you.

--Ninja Vampire--

1 comment:

Annie Bakker said...

they used the transmogrifacation on them so they could not escape. idk my dad told me to put that! does it help??