Thursday, December 25, 2008

Okay, so I have been texting random notes into my phone for about a month now, and I know it’s neither creative or writing, but whatever. Here are the notes…they're mostly songs, actually. :P Whoops.



1-I just recently got a new phone with a working screen, so stay tuned for more random and freaky cell-notes from Amerah Ames!!
2- Things Everyone Must Do Before They Reach Their Demise:
Write a stupid list that no one cares about.
Be serious at times and funny at times.
Draw a hippopotamus
3- Continued.
Become an internet superstar.
Listen to The Beatles
Read a book and cry about it.
Go to a Weird Al concert.
Keep some kind of journal/personal narrative.
4- How can you be pro-life and anti-gay?
5- Queen is truly musically dynamite with a laser beam. I love them more than a fat kid loves cakes and shakes. (As a YouTube friend once said about The Killers)
6- It’s impossible to say I love you to someone who is roughly 3.8 times your age and can smack you with an accordion.
7-Do you want to be a microphone?
8- “I’m fine, but I still hear those voices at night.” (The Killers, Spaceman)
9-On December 2nd, I found the perfect banana.
10-“Don’t want to harmonize with you..with me.. Change KEY! I need a nap!” (Kate Winslet, Weird Al Yankovic, I Need A Nap)
11-“I closed my eyes and she slipped away… more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play…” (Boston, More Than A Feeling)
12- “:Don’t make me slap you.” (House, Hugh Laurie) ENDOFTHEWEEKENDITIS
13- I just heard “Human” by The Killers twice in a row. On the radio.
14- “You say I’m obsessed, I say I’m in love” ~The Killers (The Killers, Desperate)
15- “Life has a funny way of helping you out.” (Alanis Morrisette, Ironic)
16-FATALITY! Teeeheee! (Nigahiga, How To Be --- videos)
17- I’m DOOMED as DOOMED can be you know! (Martin Short, Saturday Night Live)
18-The Unabomber…is WEIRD AL YANKOVIC??
19-“I live in a VAN, down by the RIVER!!” (Chris Farley, Saturday Night Live)
20-“How long have you been seventeen?” “Awhile. Just like every young actor in Hollywood.” (Twilight/High School Musical Spoof, YouTube)
21-“That’s just wiggity wiggity wiggity WHACK!” “Crack is whack.” (some song and Whitney Houston.)
22-“Hurry up, hurry up hurry up and wait!” (Blondie)

2 comments:

Eve said...

I have actually done six of the things listed... I've wrote a stupid list, been serious/funny, drawn a hippopotamus, read a book & cried about it, kept a journal/personal narrative, and there was a rumor/joke going around when my big brother was in madrigals that I was going to be their mascot, a microphone...:)

AmerahPerson said...

Ha, that's awesome!


It has hidden meanings.:D