Friday, December 5, 2008

Well this sucks...

I have the WORST case of writer's block ever. It started Sunday, and I can't get rid of it. I've tried everything I can think of. Please help me get through this by posting comments and telling me how you get rid of your writer's block. I REALLY need this. Thanks a ton to whoever helps me.

I'll post my prologue soon, but it still needs editing. Like, tons of editing. It's also sorta long for a prologue, but maybe I can shorten it. I'm rambling now. Well, it'll be coming soon and I hope you guys all comment on that too, because it needs help.

6 comments:

Lightningwriter said...

Remind me again... What's Writer's Block?

Ninja Vampire said...

Writer's block is when essencially you know what you want to write but you don't know how to put it down on paper and everything you write sounds dumb. Does that explain it?

Lightningwriter said...

Oooooohhhhh, I get it. I'll need to know what you're writing about, and maybe I can help. The best thing to do, though would be to talk to your parents for the time being. Show them you're prologue and see what they think.

Ninja Vampire said...

My mom said my prologue is too violent. I'm not showing it to her again for a while.

Eve said...

Some people get writer's block... I must be weird... I don't get writer's block. Instead, I get so many ideas that I have to write them down and organize them... My only suggestion to you is to think about what the character is doing or what is happening and take that and write down ideas for what could happen next. If any ideas make sense, or you like them alot, use them!

Annie Bakker said...

One way I get rid of my writers block is by listening to music or reading other peoples work. I knkow weird who would listen to music?? but it realy helps me!!