Thursday, December 4, 2008

CRAZY DREAMS :)

I GOT REALLY BOARD TALKING TO MY FRIEND LEXY WHO CALLED ME SO HERE YOU GO HOPE IT MAKES YOUR DAY A LITTLE BIT BETTER.......Talking to my friend Lexy. Speaking about who Knows what nothing important just talking. Then a huge DINO!!! came out of no where and try ed to eat me. S0 i jumped up and ran as fast as i could and a huge ROCK came out of no wear and smashed my computer. Then i ran out of my house and found a woman standing on the street corner drinking who knows what. I quickly leaped into the air and onto the woman and began to drink her blood and eat her slowly....Then i woke up

THE END

4 comments:

Lightningwriter said...

Such a mild dream... You should see mine. I'm crazier in them than I am awake.

.:♥river♥:. said...

awesomeness!

Eve said...

That's a hilarious dream! I don't usually dream. I have nightmares. My nighmares are weird!

Annie Bakker said...

thats awsome!! sounds like something I would dream up!!