Friday, December 19, 2008

This is an original rough draft of a script that I wrote for my video Year On Youtube. It's kind of different from the actual video, which is what happens when one does improv "comedy."

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ljGI2wPuQ


YEAR ON YOUTUBE:
Act 1:
1:Wow, it's been a year since my first YouTube video!
2:Yeah, you know. That one suckish one with my freakin' awesome cat in it?
3: (Looks around)
4: Well, it's been QUITE a year.
Act 2:
1: so it's been pretty awesome, I mean... my videos haven't improved that much, but what can I say...
2: I love you guys who are, you know, easily amused.
3: You're my favorites.
Act 3:
1: So, look at this thing I got... it's so neat, it's an award thing...
2: Well, actually, it's a syrup bottle spray painted gold.
3: I got it from a church thing.
4: They gave it to us so we would feel good about our achievements or something, I don't know.
Act 4:
1: So you may be asking, "What's your point, you crazy?"
2: And here it is: I would like some of you (or all of you) to participate with me in this lovely time.
3: Here's what I want you to do.
Act 5:
1: It would be the greatest if you would ask me a question.
2: Any question, really. As long as it's appropriate or what-not.
3: Wouldn't want anyone to be upset.
4: It can be something about the videos, or something generally about... me... or my buddies that are in the videos and stuff.
5: Or if you feel like it, you can answer MY question.
6: What's your favorite video, and why?
7: So yep, just comment on the video and ask and answer some questions, kay?
Act 6:
1: After I get the questions/responses I need, I'll make a video about the questions I got and their answers.
2: Also, I'll talk about what people said about their favorite video.
3: It will be off the hizzy, so please comment!
4:BYE!!

4 comments:

Ninja Vampire said...

That was cool.
You should advertise for WOTW on your YouTube.

Annie Bakker said...

ya that would be awsome!!

AmerahPerson said...

I totally shall, and then hopefully we'll flourish, but no one really watches my channel anyway. :P

Annie Bakker said...

thats ok i still think it would be cool!