Friday, December 26, 2008

Something New

DOUBLE POST *Gasp*
This is all I have written for a “story” that can’t really go anywhere..


Something must be new every day.
This seemed to be the outlook on life for Ziggy Stardust*. He did not acknowledge its meaning in his life, but it was surely subconsciously there. Every day he set out the day with the goal of getting a new experience, good or bad, as long as it was new.
The end.
*I guess I shouldn’t keep the name Ziggy Stardust. It’s just a great song by a great singer and basically the best name of all time. But maybe I should have something more ordinary, no? O_O

~Amerah

3 comments:

Annie Bakker said...

its good i liked it but defanatly change the name

Inspiration Everywhere said...

Yeah I don't think you should have to change it to something "normal". Unique names make books interesting. But definitely don't do a name that's from a song.

AmerahPerson said...

Hah, okay.

I doubt it'll be anything, but I was bored. :)