Monday, December 8, 2008

Which One?

Hey, peoples. I'm having a hard time deciding which book I should work on. Like I said in my profile, I'm in the proccess of about 20 books. I've decided to have a vote. Below is a list of some of my books and their descriptions. Vote on one, please. I'd like to figure out which book I should work on, edit, and post.
Here they are:

Millennia War--
This book is placed in a country where the men all must fight in battle in a land across the sea. Zak is around 19 years old and is about to cross the sea to join the fighting in the war that has lasted a thousand years. Along the way, he meets a friend or two and become separated from the army. He and his new companions must find their way back to the battlefield while avoiding the dangers along the way.
Genre - Action Adventure / Fantasy

Bully Agent--
Steven is a secret agent that is assigned to protect students from bullies and the other dangers of school life. He notices a particularly dark teacher that he says resembles a spider. He sets out on a mission to find out who this teacher is, and why she is so cruel to her pupils. If anyone will find out why, Steven Zorga will!
Genre - Teen Life / Sci-Fi

Moon of Malgharen--
This book's main character is one out of a thousand that has been born with the powers of the Tekala. Jet has the powers to shape-shift and to control metal, but he didn't obtain his powers by just luck. The ancient goddess of the night sky created the Tekala to help protect herself from the evil God of the Underlands. What will happen to Jet in this book of fantasy and warfare?
Genre - Fantasy

Tiger Talon--
This story is set in Japan, where a young ninja pushes to earn his master's respect. He obtains powers through the sacred way of the Dragon Soul. However, a shady spirit tries to kill the ninja before he can reach his full potential. The ninja must decide if he will fight, or allow all those he loves to be pulled away from him.
Genre - Action Adventure

Instinct--
A boy at the age of 16 has crashed into the treetops of the Amazon Jungle. The pilot is dead, and he has only his pack of supplies and his surroundings to save himself from the elements. Will he be able to find civilization, or will he have to improvise?
Genre - The closest would have to be Action Adventure.


So, remember. Vote for one. I'm looking forward to seeing which book I'll post!

~Lightning

8 comments:

Lightningwriter said...

By the way, this is COPYRIGHTED.

Michelle said...

I think the first one sounds the best. But just a little note: even though you're planning on working on just one, keep the other ones stored on the computer or whatever so when you're done with that one you can go to another. Don't throw the ideas away!

louay louay said...

I think that the Tiger Talon sounds like the best one. I agree with Mysti that you should store the other ones for future refrence! ;)

Ninja Vampire said...

I like the Moon of Malgharen one, because I'm a fantasy person. All your ideas are fantastic, so just like the others said, don't throw them away.

Kimberly said...

I'm voting for Moon of Malgharen--
It just sounds the most original and imaginative...you could go so many places with it!

Kimberly said...

By the way...all your descriptions are great. You could get a job writing blurbs for book covers!

Annie Bakker said...

I would have to say Instict. I don't know that one sounded the most intersting to me! but the others were great! so just like the others said don't throw them out!!

Lightningwriter said...

Well so far, Moon of Malgharen is in the lead. The rest of you had better vote if you don't want to be left out. Let's hurry it up!