Tuesday, May 26, 2009

twinkeling stars and burns


twinkling stars
red flashes of light
bursts of flames
over and over it happens
out of the fire
still with the pain
the world quickly
catches a flame
running screaming
a red burst a loud crash
i quickly sit up
sweating panting screaming
another dream
another nightmare
a nurse runs in
trying to calm me
i want to run away
i fall to the cold hard floor
not caring for the pain giving up
i know its over
forget the pain
the pain that twists and turns
the pain that burns my heart and soul
the nurse picks me up
she sets me on the soft bed
she starts rubbing the burns
the big black burns that cover me, burning me
darkness gathers around me
twinkling stars beckon
flashes of lights fade
bursts of scorching currents trying to bring me back
the stars are calling
my heart stops
the pain is gone, I'm gone
gone from the pain
gone from the nightmares
now I'm free, free from everything
I'm among the twinkling stars now
and I'm never coming back

~ok im not depressed..... i think?~

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That was way awesome! Didn't you read that in writing group or something once? It sounds familiar...

Annie Bakker said...

no i didnt my friend did cuz i didnt want to so she did i now im a wimp

Michelle said...

No it's okay, I totally understand! That's why I post my stuff on here because I'm to afraid to read it out loud. And then every time I post one on here I look at it later and wonder why I ever bothered... lol

Annie Bakker said...

i think your stuff is good but your right nobody ever comes on anymore. but thnx for understanding i was so embarassed when she read them and my other freinds all new they were mine so they were laughing...