Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Question for the Teachers

The end of the school year is coming pretty hastily. So what becomes of the 9th graders who were involved in this group and this blog? Do we get like kicked off or something when the year ends? Are we aloud to still come to meetings next year even thought we'll be at the high school? I have a feeling that this group (if continued) will grow and become something very cool. I want to watch that or possibly still be involved. So what can/should I do?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah I wanna stay involved in it too!

Mrs. Cheney said...

Good question. I'll have to clear it through Mr. Sparks. I will ask him tomorrow and figure it out before school starts in the fall. I'm glad you like it!

Kimberly said...

I agree...keep checking back here...

Eve said...

For those people at the Middle school, when is the next/first meeting? Will we hear about it in class?

Eve said...

Hey guys.. I realize that this is the war of the words blog and the group name has changed, but are we going to be posting on this blog anymore? or has everyone just given up and forgotten this blog? Or perhaps will there be a different blog for "ink and quill"?