Sunday, December 21, 2008

How Do You Know?

Okay, so I just joined this thing and I've spent forever just trying to figure it out. Having grown up in the 21st century you might think I would understand how to use a blogging website.

Well I don't. I never blogged before in my life....

But I didn't post this to whine about my lack of blogging expertise, I'm posting this to ask a question.

How do you know if a book is worth revising and editing?

I wrote a book and I'm wondering if the plot and story is even worth rewriting and editing. So how can you even tell?

6 comments:

.:♥river♥:. said...

I asked the same question a while ago and everyone told me that if I want to revise or edit it than I should.
But I personally think that if you know the plot well and you think you can make it better than go for it.

Michelle said...

Yeah I say it's exactly what I told her: if you feel like it's worth editing, it probably is. Also if the idea is unique and interesting those are probably good hints that it is worth fixing.

Inspiration Everywhere said...

I know, but I don't know if I think it's worth re-editing that's why I asked! I don't really know what I think about it!

Michelle said...

Is it the book you wrote for nanowrimo? If it is you should because I really liked that idea.

By the way I like your picture.

Inspiration Everywhere said...

Yeah it's the book I wrote for NaNo. The idea was okay but i dunno about the finished project, which strayed a bit far from the idea. Maybe I'll let you read it and you can tell me.

lol thanks

Michelle said...

ok you should do that